Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Veera Veera is offline

Default Password to hide and unhide sheets

The only way u can allow selective access to hide r unhide
a worksheet is to protect the workbook with a password. If
u set a password to protect the workbook, unless u
unprotect the workbook u cannot hide r unhide a worksheet.

So while opening the workbook the code will be

workbook.protect "password"

when the user wants to hide/unhide a sheet

workbook.unprotect "password"
worksheet.activate
worksheet.hidden=true/false
workbook.protect "password"