Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jacqui jacqui is offline

Default determining last column

I am trying to setup a print range based on variables My
formula is

Range("A" & iRStrt, " " & iRFin)

I've coded the iRStrt and iRFin bit which works out the
start and end rows, however you will notice the " ", this
is because I'm stuck with this bit. I don't want to hard
code it, ie I know the actual end column is "Y" but this
might change.
Elsewhere in my code I use the following formula to
determine my last column

iCCount = ActiveSheet.Range("IV7").End(xlToLeft).Column

however this returns an integer value, how would I get the
equivalent but expressed as the column letter?

Does this make sense?
Am I going about this the right way?
Can anyone help?

Many thanks