Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David McRitchie[_2_] David McRitchie[_2_] is offline

Default Record Worksheet Content as Macro and Execute from another Worksheet

If I understand you. You are trying to create 9999 worksheets but
instead of keeping them you are creating them one sheet at a time
and picking out a result, delete the new sheet, and continue by
creating the next worksheet.

If you have only one parameter that changes, can't you just create
a User Defined Function to return a value based on one or
more parameters ?
---
HTH,

"Warwick Renshaw" wrote in message ...

David,

Thank you for the response.

I am simply trying to execute a block of code (some several hundred
cells in a worksheet) multiple times, based on a changing parameter, and
record the corresponding results.

The parameters are listed in a column several thousand rows long (say A1
through A9999). I wish to record the rseults relationg to each parameter
in the adjacent adjacent column (say B1 through B9999). I am then
graphing the results.

I have currently duplicated the block of code in the several hundred
cells (a financial model) as many times as I have parameters. This has
limited the number of parameters and created a workbook 110MB+ in size,
which is unworkable.

I assumed that this could be solved by using a macro, so progressively
work down the list of parameters, perform the calculation, and record
the results.