Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Domagoj Vulin Domagoj Vulin is offline

Default Problem with saving REAL type to txt file

I have one little problem related to my post from yesterday.
I had to save a .txt file with spreadsheet data and that works fine, but the
problem is that my macro doesn't save REAL type with decimal point but it
saves like it is integer.
Example: if one cell has value 50.0, and I load the cell into a Single type
variable, when saved, it appears in txt file like 50 instead of 50. or 50.0
That's sort of problem, because it's input file for a old fortran
application which needs REAL type at that field.