Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sandy[_3_] Sandy[_3_] is offline

Default VBA Code for Links to Excel workbooks

Thanks for your response.

The specific problem I'm having is when documents are
emailed, the links are broken via changing them to drive C
instead of the G it's supposed to be. I am looking for a
way to programmatically refer to the links so I can change
it in code to G. I assume I'll have to be able to find
all of the links to do it.

Could you be as specific as possible when you reply? I'm
rather dense in this area.

Thank you so much.

Sandy