Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach[_3_] Otto Moehrbach[_3_] is offline

Default Paste Clipboard from Word to last row in excel

Something like this would work:
Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(1).PasteSpecial
Watch out for line wrapping. All the above code is on one line. HTH
Otto
"J" wrote in message
om...
Hi all!
I am rather new to vb script so would appreciate any help you could
give!
I have used macro recorder and some script to manipulate a word doc so
that non-essential characters are deleted (this info comes from a web
form) . Then I have the macro copy all the text on the page and open
an excel sheet called Master_file.xls which has all the information
displayed in columns B1:G1 such that B1 is Customer_Name, C1 is
Address etc. In the column A* is a counter which increments if any
text exists in B* (eg =IF(B7<"",A6+1,"")).
Problem is, I would like to search for the last row which is empty and
insert the contents of the clipbord in B* through G*.
I am having a difficult time so far so any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks!