Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
~Alan Rosenberg Miami ~Alan Rosenberg Miami is offline

Default Conditional formatting

I did not think that you all would need all of the rest
Since 90 cells in column E F G Are CF
I gave you one example column E Formula is =D70 turn green
column F Formula is =D7<0 turn red
column E Formula is =D80 turn green
column F Formula is =D8<0 turn red
Column D is formatted C21-C19
Column C is formatted Value
My problem is if column C Shows a negative when my theory shows a positive for column D or a positive when my
theory shows a negative
what I do know is select the next empty cell in column G and format it either green with a large C for correct
or Black with a large I for incorrect

David McRitchie wrote:

The only cell value checked according to your posting is cell D7.
How do you determine if anything went up or down .

HTH,

"~Alan Rosenberg Miami" wrote in message ...
XL2000
Conditional formatting allows me to choose several options
column E Formula is =D70 turn green
column F Formula is =D7<0 turn red
column E is indicating a higher value then yesterday and indicating a
go ahead and buy based on a certain formula
while column F is indicating a lower value then yesterday and indicating
a stop or sell based on a certain formula
column G is to show correctness of the formula the problem is
=D70 turn green maybe correct or incrrect
I may show a sell =D7<0 turn red and sell but the market went up there
for it was an incrrect indicator
does any of this make sence
my question how do i set up column G since < or < could both be
correct or incorrect