Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
patrick molloy patrick molloy is offline

Default Magic Shrinking Listbox

We have an ordinary worksheet with an ActiveX listbox
from the Control Toolbox on it. The listfillrange is
dynamic - ie its linked to a table that can grow or
shrink. The odd thing is that everytime a recalculation
is done, even if its a different sheet, the physical size
of the listbox shrinks a bit each time.
As far as I can see, there's no hidden code or anything.
Tthe sheet zoom is 100%. If we set the width and height
properties of the listbox, it still shrinks.
This is only for one particular workbook - I cannot
replicate the strange behaviour on another workbook.
OS XP Pro, Excel XP

Any thoughts would be most welcome

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP