Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SP SP is offline

Default User Form

Harald, the toolbox through Visual Basic?

"Harald Staff" wrote in message
Hi Sheri

I'd use a "Combobox" for this -it's a dropdown list kind of thing, pretty

standard,
intuitive and available in the controls toolbox.

--
HTH. Best wishes Harald
Excel MVP

Followup to newsgroup only please.

"SP" wrote in message

Tom, the option buttons represent job titles(i.e., Principal, Project
Architect, Staff Architect). The don't use all 34 titles, they use up

to 8
at a time. so when the userform appears, they select the 1-8 job

titles.
Then it will place those names in the cells. Maybe there is a more
efficient way to do this. I don't kow anything about userforms. I have
created a couple with the help of the usergroup, so this might not be

the
best way to approach this project.

Sheri