Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert McMahon Robert McMahon is offline

Default time of day automation

I am trying to write a VBA code to run a certain module
application at a certain time. If someone could point me
in the write direction I can figure the rest out.
Basically I am going to open a certain xls file on
startup and that xls file will contain the VBA
programming to do everything else. This is what I have
but it will not work.

Sub a()
Application.OnTime TimeValue("12:00"), "Test"
End Sub
Sub Test()

Workbooks.Open "C:\Documents and Settings\Robert
McMahon\My Documents\Macro Program for Reports.xls"
End Sub