Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default api call routines

I don't know if this is applicable or not, but it is something you could try
to see if it unloads the DLL and if unloading the DLL makes a difference.

PRB: Loading and Unloading DLLs in the Design Environment

Code in Excel always runs in design mode.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"anthony" wrote in message
Hi there

I am using third party DLL files to link my spreadsheets to a cash

register
to download sales files.
The system works fine except that my spreadsheets crash quite often. It
seems that it is loading the DLL files into memory but it is not releasing
it from memory when it has finished.

Is there a command I can use to free the DLL file from memory.

Thank you

Anthony