Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Bovey Rob Bovey is offline

Default adhere to cell menu left-margin

"John A Grandy" wrote in message
I was thinking that if I assign a FaceID or use PasteFace(), the presence

of
an icon would force the caption into alignment ..... but

CommandBarComboBox
controls provide neither a FaceID property nor a PasteFace method ....

Hi John,

I suspect (although I don't know for sure) that the lack of a FaceID
property is the root cause of the bug. It seems as if whomever designed the
commandbars thought that dropdown and combo controls would only be used on
toolbar-type commandbars.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals