Bob Umlas

Excel ALWAYS has 65536 rows and 256 columns, and you can't change that no
matter what you do.
However, you can hide them.
use F5 (goto). and type 750:65536, press OK, then use Ctrl/9
then use F5, type P:IV, press OK, then use ctrl/0

Now the extraneous ones are hidden from view.

"matt charlton" wrote in message
I have an excel worksheet.

Currently I'm only using 700+ rows and about 15 colums. However I could
scroll down to the 10 millionth row if I wanted. How do I get rid of all
those extra rows? Same problem with the cloumns. I basically want someone

open up my file and see that there aren't an infinate number of rows yet

be populated.

I found this macro that was supposed to delete all empty rows. it ran and
they were still there.