Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Copy VB code to other workbook?

PRB: Programmatic Access to Office XP VBA Project Is Denied

Tom Ogilvy

John wrote in message
Bob thanks for the email, very interesting.

I still get the following error messge:
Runtime error 1004
Programatic access to Visualbasic project is not trusted.

I have:
Security setting medium (excel 2002, OS:Win 2000) and a
personal dig. certificate.

Any idea why I still get this error message for the
following macro:

Sub test()
Dim StartLine As Long
With ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents
("Thisworkbook").CodeModule
StartLine = .CreateEventProc
("Activate", "workbook") + 1
.InsertLines StartLine, "msgbox ""hellome"",
vbOKonly"
End With
End Sub

Thanks again for all your help, really appreciated.

Kind regards,

John