David P.

Default Opening a file in a macro (network)

I have a macro that requires opening a file in My Documents. This may be a
networking question that may require onsite help but what I was wondering is
if there is a way in the code to specify to open a file in My Documents from
"the computer you're on" for example (not sure how to word that). I'm trying
to avoid having to create a macro for each computer because I will have the
same file stored in My Documents on each computer. Does that make sense?

For example, the code right now reads (for the computer I am currently on -
"Blinds etc" is how the computer is named I believe & the other folders will
be exactly the same on the other computers ):

Workbooks.Open Filename:= _
"C:\Documents and Settings\BLINDS ETC\My Documents\Pricing\Company
Price Lists\Temporary.xls"

--
David P.