Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Wright Ken Wright is offline

Default Hiding rows quesion

See one answer in worksheet.functions

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP

Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference

"John" wrote in message ...
Hi. I was wondering if there was a way to program rows on
a worksheet to automatically hide themselves if no
information is put into them? I mean I am transferring
information from another sheet onto the sheet and then
averaging the scores. I want to hide the rows until
information is transferred into them through the VLOOKUP
function. That way the tests will be one after the other
and will be averaged. I'm sorry if this is in any way
confusing. Thanks for any help!