Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Ricks Mike Ricks is offline

Default Extracting values from multiple EXCEL spreadsheets into one

I want to extract the values from certain cells or groups of cells in a
set of many (at least 100 or more) Excel files, and transfer then combine
these values into a separate Excel spreadsheet, with each set of values
from the individual sheets occupying consecutive sets of cells in the
combined sheet. I will then be able to do statistical analysis on the
values in the combined sheet.

Although I can figure out a rudimentary method using Visual Basic for
Excel to do this, I am sure there must be a less kludge-y method. Can
anyone offer suggestions?

Thanks;

Mike