Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben[_3_] Gord Dibben[_3_] is offline

Default My Apologies To Myrna

Sisilla

What I don't understand is why you feel compelled to change the Subject line.
Why not just reply to the original?

You could have apologised to Myrna by replying to "Never mind(silly me!)"

Gord Dibben Excel MVP - XL97 SR2 & XL2002 (who also uses Agent)

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:49:12 -0700, "Sisilla" wrote:

My Dearest Myrna,

I never meant to imply that users had a "problem". I never
used that word. I offer my sincerest apologies if I have
offended you in any way.

I honestly did not know that the way users view this ng
varies with their software. It was never my intention to
mislead anyone. If you look at EZ Money's responses, he
chastised me for posting a new thread. He apparently does
not understand about the variations in software either!

Yours,
Sisilla