Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Veera Veera is offline

Default Richtext Control

Hi,

I have and Excel workbook which contains a RichText
control in a form. I have Win2000 and Office 2000
installed on my pc. The excel workbook works fine in my
system. But in a test pc it gives a System Error. I found
that the RICHTX32.ocx in the test PC was an older version.
When i replace the OCX file it works fine in the test PC.

I would like to know how the RICHTX32.ocx file is
installed in a system? The reason is the test pc has the
latest version of Office 2000 and Win2000 with the latest
service pack(SP4). But it still has the older version of
the OCX file. But i have the previous version of the
service pack(2) and Office 2000 but still have a newer
version of the OCX file.

None of the systems have Visual Studio installed in them.

Thanks
Veera