Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
patrick molloy patrick molloy is offline

Default Pop Up Screens

A quite simple way would be to have your logo or whatever
in a cell or range, then have the disclaimer in a cell
comment.
An alternative might be to create a Userform. You can add
a timer so that it unloads itself after say 1 second.

You could use the sheet's SelectionChange to test if the
logo is selected then automatically open the form.
Say you logo cell/s are range named 'MyLogo' set the
sheets' event thusly:
Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target _
As Range)
If Not Intersect(Target, _
ThisWorkbook.Names("MyLogo").RefersToRange) _
Is Nothing Then
frmDisclaimer.Show

add a userform, name it 'frmDisclaimer' and add this
Private Sub UserForm_Activate()
Dim T As Double
T = Timer + 1
Do
DoEvents
Loop Until Timer T
Unload Me
End Sub

Now when you click the range, the form will show for one
second

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP