Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David W[_3_] David W[_3_] is offline

Default 1.)Input Boxes 2.) Condensing a Code

Harald,
Thanks for responding
Exit sub will do, I didnt think about that, sometimes the most simplest
things you overlook, I am still learning vba,as you guessed, I started a few
months ago writing code and I dont know it all, but I am learning thanks to
people like you.
As far as for the abundance of code, I know its alot, but when you try to
make it fool proof for the end user(not me)you have to do things that you
ordinarly wouldnt do.
Do you know how and/or do you think it would help if I used the
(unload)from memory after running this code until a checkbox is selected and
(load)into memory would help. This code is on 1 sheet that will hardly ever
be changed throughout the year, it is a setup sheet for the rest of the
sheets that have various cells that you tab through and enter data into.