Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MrAlMackay MrAlMackay is offline

Default Printing question - Spreadsheet......

Now, with the help of yourselves!!, I've managed to set up the spreadsheet to
do what I needed it to do, however......

Got 2 problems I could do with help on:

1) In order to get it printed I need to tidy up how it looks (unfortunately it
has quite a few formulas in cells that unless there is data I don't want them
rows to print - however excel seems to want to print every single row even if
there is no data in the cells!).

Is it possible to either get excel to only print out rows where data is in
column B?, or alternatively when borders have been applied to the data? (This
is done every time data is entered in cell B,row whatever - through conditional
formatting it applies a border around the relevant data).

2) Also need to be able to ensure that every page that is printed has a page
number on - the macro? would need to be able to go through the various sheets
and print out them sheets also with incrementing page numbers.

Any help with any of the above would be appreciated - As always, your help is
really appreciated.

MAny Thanks, Al Mackay -