Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alex Wolff Alex Wolff is offline

Default VBA Code to FIND

You should be able to use a variable instead of the actual
value assuming the value you want to find exist in cell
(1,1) of the activesheet then:

StrMyVar = ActiveSheet.Cells(1,1)

Selection.Find(What:=StrMyVar, After:=ActiveCell,
LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows,
SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate

Hope this helps if you had'nt already figured it out.

Alex-