Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Beban[_3_] Alan Beban[_3_] is offline

Default Determining whether function called by Excel or VBA

I guess I don't know what you mean by "called directly from Excel or
from another VBA sub/function." Perhaps you could provide a brief
illustration of each, and what you are trying to learn.

Alan Beban

Ryan Poth wrote:
Tried that one too. Unfortunately, it returns information
about where VBA was ultimately called from and, since all
my functions are ultimately called from Excel, that
doesn't work. That is, unless there's more to the Caller
property than I'm seeing.

Any other ideas?