Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] pfsardella@yahoo.com is offline

Default Network drives

I must have misunderstood what you were asking. I thought that you
wished to change the current directory using a UNC path.

If the function succeeds, the return value is nonzero.

Paul
Be advised to back up your WorkBook before attempting to make changes.
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:33:06 -0700, "Stratuser"
wrote:

Your suggestion returns an integer, but what I am trying
to do is get VBA to recognize a network path to a file
("\\signas\...) as being the same thing as an ordinary
path to a file with a drive letter ("J\...."). I want to
get a string, not an integer.