Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Randall Arnold[_2_] Randall Arnold[_2_] is offline

Default SetFocus method in VBA

Setfocus is still supported; I'm using it in my own projects (Access).

If I find out possible reason(s) why the method may not work, I'll post so
later.

Randall Arnold

"Robin S." wrote in message
I'm trying to do some data validation during
the 'LostFocus' event of a textbox. If the validation
test fails, I want to return the user to the textbox.

I'm trying 'txtAmount.SetFocus' which I found in the MSDN,
but I'm getting an error that the method is not supported
by the object. Has SetFocus method been removed from
Office XP? If not, what's the syntax and how can I make
it work?

Robin