Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Wilson John Wilson is offline

Default Modify Calculation

Sisilla,

As far as I know, you can't do anything until you finish
entering something into a cell. That cell has focus and
everything basically stops until you tab out of the cell
or press the enter key.

John

Sisilla wrote:

Hi Heiko,
Thanks for your efforts to help me. I am very new to Excel
and Visual Basic. Could you elaborate on your advice? I
don't understand the specifics.
Again Thanks,
Sisilla