Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
diane[_2_] diane[_2_] is offline

Default excel.exe error with query

Thank you, Tom, for responding.

I made the changes as you suggested. Seemed to get a few
more queries completed, but, alas, I still got the
excel.exe error.

I checked error log, which indicated exception error
c0000005. I did search on MS Knowledgebase and found that
similar errors were corrected with Windows 2000 service
pack 3. I have SP2. Went to a workstation with SP3 and
it worked on about 5 out of 6 attempts (one attempt did
generate the excel.exe error). I am going to make request
to IS dept to upgrade w/SP3 and see if that makes a
difference on my workstation and go from there. I may be
reposting at a later date.

Thanks, again!

diane