Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jason C. Jason C. is offline

Default End loop macro with count

Help! I want to limit the number of times my loop macro iterates to,
for example, 20 times. I have attempted to use a "count" function but
I don't have a working example, I can't locate one, and my attempt
doesn't work.

Can someone please provide a simple way of doing this.

The routine has apprximately 15 sub routines. A count limit that
applies to a specific sub routine will be perfect or one that applies
to the whole routine will be near enough to.

Thanks in advance.