Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barmaley Barmaley is offline

Default retreiving number of e-mails from public folder in Outlook

yes it is in MS Exchange environment.

I tried yor code, but I am getting error:
"Compile error: user-defined type is not defined"
for first 3 statements
Dim olApp As Outlook.Application
Dim olNs As NameSpace
Dim Fldr As MAPIFolder

Am I missing something. I have MS Excel 2000

Thanks

"Dick Kusleika" wrote in message
Barmaley

Here's the basics

http://www.dicks-clicks.com/excel/olRetrieving.htm

I don't have Exchange (which is where I assume public folders come from)

so
you'll have to modify it to find the public folders.

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

"Barmaley" wrote in message
Is it possible to retreive number of e-mails for each day from public

folder
in Outlook to Excel?

Info I need is simple, just date and number of e-mails, for ex:

Date E-mails
7/15/2003 25
7/16/2003 13
etc...