Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Code for existing links

Dim qtbl as QueryTable
for each sh in ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
for each qtbl in sh.QueryTables
msgbox qtbl.sql
Next

should show you the select statement. To the best of my knowledge, the
order in the select tables is assigned to the columns sequentially from the
first column.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Sandy" wrote in message
Dear Tom:

Thanks for your reply.

Do you know if there is a way I can get a list of links in
Excel? I need to know which columns in Excel map to which
columns in the Access database.

Sandy