Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan E[_2_] Dan E[_2_] is offline

Default Excel on a Form

Sean,
In your VB window go
"Tools" - "Additional Controls"
Add: Microsoft Office Spreadsheet #.# (I don't know what version you'll
have, I have 9.0)
If this doesn't meet your needs, there are many other additional controls to
try out.

Dan E

"Sean Howard" wrote in message
Boys and Girls,

Sometimes I wonder if I simply do not get this whole programming thing.

I have an application written in Excel VB. On one of my input forms I
want to have the user input information via a grid-like-input-region
(you know something like a worksheet). I cannot see how/what control
will let me do this?

In my mind it is as simple as putting a "mini" spreadsheet on a form and
the only answer I could find is using "Office Web Components"

Could someone please confirm that this is the only (or best) solution or
as I said am I missing the point

Sean

P.S.
An even more attractive solution would be to have a "mini" MS Access
table on my form, but one step at a time