Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brandon Waskiewicz Brandon Waskiewicz is offline

Default Control Bar

I load up excel, and the menu bar with File Edit etc. is
not showing up at the top of the screen. I right click on
the toolbar, go to customize, and check to see if the
Spreadsheet checkbox is checked. It is, but it still
doesn't show up. I uncheck it to see if there is a change-
there isn't. I press Ok after unchecking, and then go
back into customize toolbars, and the box is rechecked
again, even though I didn't check it again. I tried reset
to the defaults on the Spreadsheet control toolbar menu,
but that didn't do anything either. Does anyone have any
ideas on how to fix the toolbar and make it show up on
the screen again?
Thanks
-Brandon