Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stuart[_5_] Stuart[_5_] is offline

Default Delete row and Excel locks up

A little further information:

This behaviour is not limited to the one workbook.
It also locks when copying and pasting, and also when
deleting rows.

All these lockups also occur under the addin, on
multiple workbooks.

Regards.

"Stuart" wrote in message
In a particular workbook, if I try to delete a row then
Excel locks up. If I shut it down via the 'x' in the top
right corner and elect to save changes, then when
reopened, the row has been deleted.

Why might Excel be locking up, please?

There is no code in the book's ThisWorkbook
module, and since the book is opened via Excel's
menu (rather than an addin), then I believe that no
addin Change Event code should be operating.

Regards.

---

---