Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul B[_7_] Paul B[_7_] is offline

Default Auto Path in Footer

Karen, try this

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftFooter = "&""Arial""&8 " & ActiveWorkbook.FullName

Paul B
Using Excel 97 & 2000

"Karen" wrote in message
I use the following code to enter the network path into
the footer of my worksheet

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftFooter = ActiveWorkbook.FullName
End Sub

How can I change the code so it does not use the default
font size? The default is currently 10 and I want the
path to be 8

Thank you