Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
chris[_3_] chris[_3_] is offline

Default problem with user form

I have the following program to indicate progress of a procedure. The user
form ProgInd contains one textbox (which has a blue background).

When I step through the program, it displays each value of i correctly but
when I run the program, all I get is the form with a caption and a white
background. At the end of the program, the form displays the value 1000 on a
blue background as it should.

I expect to see the value of i ticking over (albeit very quickly) as the
loop is processed.

Can someone tell me how to get the desired result please?
Thanks
Chris

Sub testprog()
ProgInd.Show False