Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
acw acw is offline

Default VBA Advise

RB

One way.
Copy a row:
Assuming that you are in sheet1 then
Cells(5, 1).EntireRow.Copy Destination:=Sheets
("sheet2").Range("a65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)

Copy a formula:
Assuming that you are in the cell that you want copied and
that column A has an entry in the last cell that you want
the formula copied down to then:
ActiveCell.Copy Destination:=Range(Cells(ActiveCell.Row,
ActiveCell.Column), Cells(Range("a65536").End(xlUp).Row,
ActiveCell.Column))

Tony