Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Kilmer Bob Kilmer is offline

Default HELP - Communicating between C++ and VBA

http://support.microsoft.com/default...NoWebContent=1

"Benoit" wrote in message

I have an Excel Spreadsheet that needs to be populated by
information coming from a C++ code. I know I could have
the C++ code create an output such as a .csv file and have
the VBA code subsequently read this file. However, the
trick is that the whole process needs to be very fast,
where are talking pretty much about live updating… The C++
code will continuously be computing and modifying the
results so unless using an intermediary such as a .csv
file can be made so that it is really fast I think it
would be better to have the VBA code directly talking with
the C++ code or something similar. So does anybody has a
clue how a VBA code doing such a thing could be achieved?

Thanks