Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disable Worksheet change event

Tim,

make sure that if you could meet an error condition (worksheet, range
doesn't exist for instance), that you trap it and reset events in this case.
otherwise you might switch them off period.

--
HTH

-------

Bob Phillips

"John Wilson" wrote in message
Tim,

Application.EnableEvents = False

set it back to True when you're done with that part of the code
that would have fired the event.

John

Tim wrote:

I have a worksheet change event (located in ThisWorkbook) that I need
to temporarily disable while another macro runs. How do I do this?

Thanks for the help.