Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
wellie wellie is offline

Default How to check if the Excel VBE is opened within Excel?

I want to disable the VBE when user opens a secured
workbook. I'v already protected the workbook and
worksheets as well as disabled the VBE from the Tool menu
when user opens the secured workbook. However, I found
that if VBE is opened prior to opening the secured Excel
workbook. The user can still look at the supposedly
secured codes in the workbook.

Can someone please tell me how to check the VBE is already
open such. that I can close it as soon as the user opens a
secured workbook ?

Thanks in advance for your help.