Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Roger[_6_] Roger[_6_] is offline

Default using excel 5 dialogsheet in excel 2000

Sorry but I dont understand Your answer. Could You explaine little more.
Roger

"Tom Ogilvy" skrev i meddelandet
Define the term "control of the button"

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

Roger wrote in message
Hi
I am using dialogsheets (excel 5) in excel 2000 but there seems to be a
limited area in the dialogsheet where I can use controls like buttons

etc.
Is there a way to go around this problem or to change the area which ca

be
used?
It seems that only half of my screen can be used. If I drag the area

bigger
the control of the button is lost. But only then I run my application.

If
do a test run of the dialog it functions over the hole screen.
Roger