Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
~Alan Rosenberg Miami ~Alan Rosenberg Miami is offline

Default Conditional formatting

I am not sure on how to use it to achieve the results that I ineed?

Henry wrote:

Alan,

Have you tried Format Painter (the paintbrush icon on the standard toolbar)?

HTH
Henry

"~Alan Rosenberg Miami" wrote in message
Conditional formatting XL2000
3 rows 8 columns have Conditional formatting
Problem : When I try to copy the 3 rows the Conditional formatting the
information stays the same as the fist 3 rows
"I hope this makes sence "
Conditional formatting is set up with "formula is" 1. E30 turn green
2.E3<0 turn red ok this works good
When I copy and past or highlight and drag To row 4 the Conditional
formatting stays 1. E30 turn green 2.E3<0

Question: How can I copy the three rows and past them so the
Conditional formatting follows the row Number