Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ricky Pang Ricky Pang is offline

Default How to open another Excel spreadsheet to copy data into current spreadsheet ?

Hi Tom,
I have the same question but with a variation to your solution
[='C:\myfolder\[Test File 2003.xls]Budget 2003'!$A$1]. What if [Test
File 2003.xls] is written in cell A1. How would you re-write the
formula so that it'll open based on C:\myfolder\ + cell[A1]'s filename?
This would be especially helpful when I need to refer to different files
with the same layout.

As always, I thank-you for your help.

Much appreciated,
Ricky