Posted to microsoft.public.de.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sorting Odds & Evens

Alan,

Insert an extra column next to the number column with a formula like
=MOD(A1,2)
This will put 0 or 1 in the column, so you then sort all the data, first on
this new column, then the number column.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Alan Podymov" wrote in message
Hello All:
I was wondering if there was a way to sort odd & even numbers in Excel.
We have large spreadsheets of local street addresses that we would like
excel to sort all the even addresses & lump them all together & sort all
the odd street addresses & lump them all together. Is there a little
Macro that will do this for us. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You...Alan