Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rik Ditter Rik Ditter is offline

Default Protection UserInterfaceOnly reading Hidden Formulas

Can someone please confirm that even with protection
UserInterfaceOnly:=True set for a worksheet, I still
cannot read or use replace method with cells that are set
hidded. I currently have to completely unprotect the
sheet or leave the cells un-hidded... I don't like either
of these options, because the users either see the
formulas or the sheet would be unprotected if the code
pukes...

Anythoughts?!?
-Rik

Read
CellVal = Worksheets("sheet1").Range("U2").Formula
Replace
Worksheets("sheet1").Range("A1:AI164").Replace _
What:="Template", Replacement:=""