Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Christopher Rizzo Christopher Rizzo is offline

Default Excel 2002 RTD - GetNewValues and RestartServers

Sounds good...I'll keep looking at it also - keep me posted.

CJR
---------------------

(Steve Culhane [MS]) wrote in message ...
Christopher,
I'm researching a way I think you can do it, and will get back to you
on my success or failure, ASAP. If it works I'll have sample code for you
too.

Stephen Culhane

Microsoft Developer Support

| From: