Morrigan

It is kind of hard to tell what's wrong without looking at it
physically. However, you can try pick an empty column and do this:

=VALUE(Date)

It will return a numeric value which Excel uses to sort. Compare the
return values of all the dates, you might get a better idea what is
going on.

Good luck

Playa Wrote:
I am trying to sort some cells on my worksheet and am having problems.
The
column I am trying to sort has a date format. I highlight all the rows
and
columns of data and go to Data - Sort but when I select the column it
doesn't sort the dates right and sometimes it even changes half of my
date
formats to another style. Anyone know what would cause this? Thanks
in
advance.

--
Morrigan