Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Stewart[_2_] Steve Stewart[_2_] is offline

Default Automating printing to PDF

Hi all

I'm trying to automate a print-to-PDF process in Excel 2002. I'm
using a PDF converter that comes as part of an excel add-in called
Vision XL.

This is what I've got so far....

Sub print_PDF()
Application.ActivePrinter = "Vision PDF on LPT1:"
Worksheets(Array("MRA2", "HMA")).Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut , , , , , printtofile = True _
, , prtofilename = "c:\test.pdf"

End Sub

Running the macro produces a 1004 error and whilst the print process
sppears to be activated it doesn't create the file in the path shown
above. I know others have posted similar problems but I've still to
find a solution that works.

BTW, writing VBA is not my normal 9 - 5 job so please keep any
suggestions simple :)

TIA,

Steve