Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joanne[_3_] Joanne[_3_] is offline

Default Using VBA, subtotal a column only if there is more than one qualifier

I need to do a subtotal for a very large spreadsheet, but I don't want
to subtotal the numbers when there is only one qualifier since it is a
little redundant. Essentially a summarized version of my spreadsheet
is:
A B
101 25
101 27
101 89
201 45
301 96
301 37

What I want the macro to do is; subtotal Column B for every change in
column A except when Column A only has one qualifier, therefore the
final spreadsheet should look something like this:
A B
101 25
101 27
101 89
Sum 101 141
201 45
301 96
301 37
Sum 301 133
Any help would be very appreciated and Thank-you in advace.
Joanne