Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default macro for e-mailing excel file using outlook

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

www.dicks-clicks.com

Have sample code for several situations.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"matt" wrote in message
I have created a macro to produce a report and I would
like to finish the macro off by getting it to e-mail the
report to the recipients. I have tried the macro below and
although it works and sends the file it doesn't enable me
to include a message in the body of the e-mail.

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:=Range("c4"),
subject:=Range("c2")

I have tried one or two bits of code that I have found on
internet sites but they never seem to work properly.

The report will be saved before the e-mail bit of the
macro is run and I am using excel 2000 and outlook
98....can anyone help?

Cheers
Miserable Matt